Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fashion by Mother Nature

I only had to go as far as my front yard to capture this image.
                                                                                             Photo by Antonieta Rico
I actually used black shorts as the background, and no the flower was not harmed in the making of this photo. Looking at it, I thought; "surely I have seen this as a dress somewhere..."

Anyways, I had some problem with making it sharp. I hand held the camera. I will try and use a tripod next time. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to get photos 'tack sharp' and clear?  

3 comments:

Visions Captured said...

Nice photo Tonie. That's a pretty cool shot.

Antonieta said...

Thanks Armando!

Anonymous said...

Love this one! It is true Nature is the most fashinable lady. It sets the trend and fashion designers follow.

Good Luck,
Monica H.

Post a Comment